All in one digital lighting timer for use with trigger cord activated lighting systems! Set the preferred lighting schedule for a 24 hour period, then dial in the high temp limit and you’re set to go! It even comes with a battery back-up in case of power failure and a 20 minute delay to avoid ‘hot starts’ that could damage your bulb. Plastic enclosure protects from rust, dust and moisture. 6 foot temperature probe is accurate to within 2°F. 120 Volts/ 15 Amps/ 60 Hz.
- Variable 12/14/16/18 hour lighting schedules available
- Wide 70°F to 120° high temp shut-off to protect plants from overheating
- Adjustable 5°F to 10°F cool down range
- 15 minute ‘hot start’ delay to allows grow bulb to properly cool before re-striking
- ETL listed for use in commercial applications
- Plastic enclosure protects internal components from dust, rust and moisture
- 15 Amps/120 Volts/ 60 Hz.
- 2 year warranty