Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad Concentrate
Spinosad, the active ingredient in Monterey Garden Insect Spray, is a relatively new insect killer that was discovered from soil in an abandoned rum distillery in 1982. Produced by fermentation, Spinosad can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables and fruit trees to control caterpillars, thrips, leafminers, borers, fruit flies and more!
Works fast! After ingesting Spinosad, insect pests die within 1 to 2 days. Will NOT persist in the environment and is classified as an organic substance by the USDA National Organic Program (NOP). OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Organic active ingredient, produced by fermentation
• New chemistry for insect control
• B.t. replacement, more effective pest control
• Can be used on vegetable & fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf
• Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips and more!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 4 Tbsp. per gallon of water and apply uniformly to both upper and lower surfaces of plant foliage. In vegetable gardens, do NOT use more than 3.0 gallons of spray for 1,000 square feet.
- A bacterial product produced by fermentation
- Can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, fruit trees, etc
- Monterey garden insect spray contains spinosad
- The newest agricultural chemistry to be introduced into the homeowner market
- For use on ornamentals and edible plants up to the day of harvest
- Also controls broadleaf weeds
Bi-Carb Old Fashioned Fungicide $12.00
Controls and eradicates powdery mildew. Monterey Bi-Carb is a fungicide containing micro-encapsulated potassium bicarbonate as the active ingredient (baking soda). A contact fungicide, it disrupts the potassium ion balance in the fungus cell causing the cell walls to collapse. Use on roses, vegetables, grapes, fruit trees and ornamentals. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
Available size: 4 oz Bottle
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply with a hand-held sprayer making sure to spray foliage thoroughly. Contact of the disease organisms is essential for control.
Mix 4 tsps in 2 gallons of water to thoroughly cover foliage. For lawn applications, mix 4 tsp in 2 gallons of water to cover 1,000 square feet.
Monterey Bi-Carb Old Fashioned Fungicide is a potassium bicarbonate powder that effectively controls and eradicates powdery mildew on contact on ornamentals, fruit trees, grapes, vegetables and roses. For best results, apply at the first sign of powdery mildew. It is best to apply early before the mildew has become well established. Application can be repeated every 7 to 10 days as necessary. Monterey Bi-Carb Old Fashioned Fungicide can be applied on fruits and vegetables within one day of harvest.