RHIZOTONIC has a calming effect on plants and relieves stress. That’s why it is also ideally suited for use when shipping or re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed. It can also be used as a simple means for raising the pH level in fertilizer tanks. RHIZOTONIC can be used regardless of the type of medium.
Benefits of CANNA RHIZOTONIC:
- Stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants.
Besides stimulating root growth on plants that are already rooted, RHIZOTONIC also stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants. The various trace elements and vitamins such as B1&B2 stimulate the production of hormones and root growth, thus providing beautiful, strong white roots.
- Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting.
If you dilute RHIZOTONIC (15 ml/gallon), you can use it to soak seeds. RHIZOTONIC softens up the seed skin, making it easier for the seed to burst and germinate.
- Enhances overall plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant to ensure a healthy, powerful and strong plant.
Good results start with a healthy plant. Because RHIZOTONIC stimulates root growth, it improves the strength of a plant. This is especially important during the first weeks of a plant’s life, since young plants are the most vulnerable. RHIZOTONIC stimulates further root development, increases the plant’s resistance to diseases and promotes its inner and outer strength.
- Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever.
Many growers agree that plants recover much quicker from stress situations if the leaves have been sprayed with RHIZOTONIC. Such stress situations could for example occur during transport and re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
A vigorous and well developed root system is essential for the development of a strong, productive plant. RHIZOTONIC contains nutrient derived from marine algae and is used to re-vitalize and enhance a poor or new root system.
- Cuttings and plants that need to be repotted
- Poor and badly developed plants
- Plants which have suffered shock
- All media (Soil, Coco, COGr, Hydroponics, can also be used as foliar spray)